Employment Type: Contractor, Part-Time, Temporary
Salary: $20 ; Payroll : Hourly
DigitalA11Y is a digital accessibility information hub, we try to keep our content fresh & updated all the time. To achieve this goal from time to time we hire interns & temporary staff to perform various activities on the website like content editing, social media strategy, content marketing, code upgradation & other tasks
Our goal is to achieve WCAG 2.1 compliance on the website, so time to time we also bring in other accessibility audit specialists to perform testing & give us feedback if the content is meeting with accessibility guidelines.
Podcasting is the new generation digital medium that is growing at a rapid rate & we need someone who is always curious about what’s next in the space. We need you to have great observation skills that will help in identifying the punchy parts of conversations and turn them into micro-content that can create an impact on social media.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Able to create Cover Art / illustration for podcasts
- Able to create marketing strategy and advertising initiatives to promote the podcasts clips on social media
- Able to conduct interviews with professionals and personalities
- Must know Microphone setups, audio recording and audio editing
- Must know how to create content (graphics/audiograms) for social media
- Interpersonal Communications and good sense of speaking style
- Ability to word in group and independently
- Blend of creative and logical thinking, and a willingness to learn beyond the scope.
- Undergraduate with any degree
- Preferred 3-5 experience as podcaster and conducting interviews
- Must have basic knowledge of working with photoshop, Microphone setups, audio recording and audio editing.
- Candidates with knowledge about Video Editing (Premiere Pro/FCP X/Da Vinci Resolve) will be preferred.
- Experience with After Effects is a bonus.
We believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.