DigitalA11Y Offers Complete Web Accessibility Consulting Services
As you look to design and build your new website/app, or redesign and upgrade your existing site, it’s important to think about accessibility and how all your potential users and clients can best use your site.
Industry standards dictate that for web content to be truly accessible, it should be perceivable by everyone, operable by everyone, understandable for all and robust.
DigitalA11Y specializes in providing complete Web Accessibility (WCAG) 2.1 consulting services. Our team offers comprehensive web accessibility consulting, remediation services and sound leadership throughout the design and redesign of your site.
Don’t lose out on valuable customers
Web accessibility is a hot topic these days, and for good reason. Websites are often the first point of contact between an organization and potential customers or clients. Ensuring that the website is accessible to everyone means you’re opening your doors wide open, not only for those with disabilities but also for people who have different needs (such as those who speak another language).
Web content should be easy to read on any device (including mobiles or iPads), and there should be no barriers in using the website—whether when navigating through dropdown menus or accessing buttons.
Therefore, upgrading a website is a valuable investment. Our team of accessibility experts will analyze consumer behaviors, making sure that every headline, page, and image is designed to increase user engagement.
Each element is tailored toward the user, leading to conversions and revenue for your organization. Adding accessibility consulting to the mix ensures that your website is fully optimized not just for your desired conversion, but for each unique user and his or her needs.
Our customized Accessibility consulting Package Includes”
- list of 12 items
- Build a Web accessibility business plan
- Develop internal diversity and inclusion policy
- Create a culture of accessibility
- Define custom accessibility standards
- Review all products for accessibility compliance
- Formulate web accessibility statements for your site
- Streamline website design or redesign process
- Integrate procedures into the entire project life-cycle
- Troubleshoot design and development issues
- Suggest custom coding for complex adjustments
- Educate existing content, design, and development teams
- list end