A Chrome Extension that makes your web accessibility audits easy!
If you are a developer, accessibility expert, or any accessibility professional who want to quickly identify the accessibility defects in the underlying code semantics, we have your companion here!
What can DigitalA11Y Tublets do for you?
- Highlight semantic structures like headings and lists,
- Identify form fields and the relevant defects
- Highlight images with/without alt text and help you determine the meaningfulness of the alt text values
- Highlight the CSS background images to help determine whether or not it requires text alternative
- Helps you to perform keyboard testing with the focus highlights
- Highlights anchor tags without href attributes
- Highlights elements that are using tabindex attribute.
It is completely free! Saves time in manual accessibility audits. For beginners and non-screen reader a11y testers, it is a perfect tool to start!
Download this tool from (link here).