WCAG Cheat Sheets
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) is developed through the W3C process in cooperation with individuals and organizations around the world, with a goal of proving a single shared standard for web content accessibility that meets the needs of individuals, organizations, and governments internationally.
The WCAG documents explain how to make web content more accessible to people with disabilities. Web “content” generally refers to the information in a web page or web application, including:
•natural information such as text, images, and sounds
• code or markup that defines structure, presentation, etc.
- WCAG 2.0 check list by Paul J Adam
- Interactive WCAG 2.0 by Vijet
- WebAIM’s WCAG 2.0 Checklist
- WCAG 2.0 Accessibility Cheat Sheet by Bitsofco.de
- WCAG 2.0 checklist – a free and simple guide to WCAG 2.0 by WUHCAG
WAI-ARIA Cheat Sheets
- WAI-ARIA cheat sheet by Karl Groves
- WAI-ARIA Cheat Sheet by Abhinay Rathore