WCAG Cheat Sheets
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) is developed through the W3C process in cooperation with individuals and organizations around the world, with a goal of proving a single shared standard for web content accessibility that meets the needs of individuals, organizations, and governments internationally.
The WCAG documents explain how to make web content more accessible to people with disabilities. Web “content” generally refers to the information in a web page or web application, including:
- natural information such as text, images, and sounds
- code or markup that defines structure, presentation, etc.
- WCAG 2.1 Checklist with Filter and Links by Web Overhauls
- Accessibility Guidelines by Vox
Making work accessible creates a better experience across the board. Use this checklist to help build accessibility into your process no matter your role or stage in a project.
- Accessibility cheat sheet by Algonquin College
- The Accessibility Cheat Sheet by Learning Technologies at College of DuPage
- Comrade Accessibility Guide: AA Compliance Cheat Sheet
- A11Y Style Guide by Carie Fisher
- Accessibility Cheatsheet — Practical approaches to Universal Design by Moritz Gießmann.
- WCAG 2.0 check list by Paul J Adam
- Interactive WCAG 2.0 by Vijet
- WebAIM’s WCAG 2.0 Checklist
- WCAG 2.0 Accessibility Cheat Sheet by Bitsofco.de
- WCAG 2.0 checklist – a free and simple guide to WCAG 2.0 by WUHCAG
- HTML 508 Checklist by HHS.gov
- Accessibility Checklist by Elsevier
- WCAG 2.0 Checklist by Maxability
- IBM Accessibility Checklist
WAI-ARIA Cheat Sheets
- WAI-ARIA 1.1 Cheat Sheet
WAI-ARIA Roles,States & properties provided in a cheat sheet by Digitala11y.com
- ARIA Cheat sheet by Steven Roberts
- WAI-ARIA cheat sheet by Karl Groves
- WAI-ARIA Cheat Sheet by Abhinay Rathore
MobileAccessibility Cheat sheets
- Android Gesture Reference Cheatsheet by Interactive Accessibility
Bluetooth Keyboard Reference Cheatsheet by Interactive Accessibility
- iOS Gesture Reference Cheatsheet by Interactive Accessibility
- iOS & VoiceOver Mobile Accessibility Cheat Sheet by Paul J Adam.
- Android & TalkBack Mobile Accessibility Cheat Sheet by Paul J Adam.
- BBC Mobile Accessibility Guidelines