Indicates if items in a table or grid are sorted in ascending or descending order.
Authors SHOULD only apply this property to table headers or grid headers. If the property is not provided, there is no defined sort order. For each table or grid, authors SHOULD apply aria-sort to only one header at a time.
Example coming soon
Used in Roles
- One of a limited set of allowed values. An explicit value of undefined for this type is the equivalent of providing no value
- Items are sorted in ascending order by this column.
- Items are sorted in descending order by this column.
- none (default)
- There is no defined sort applied to the column.
- A sort algorithm other than ascending or descending has been applied.
W3C (opens new window)