Here are some of the Web Accessibility Podcasts from around the web. We tried to collect as many as we can that are relevant & listed them here. Please alert us to any more web accessibility podcasts that need to be added.
- The Accidental Ally
Exploring the power of human connectedness.
A place where the accidental allies for Accessibility, Diversity and Inclusion meet to tell their stories. This is a place where we are inspired by each other, a place where we collaborate to create a more inclusive future for our young ones !
- Marcy Sutton on Accessibility and Fighting for Work You Believe In
- Web Accessibility — Ladybug Podcast
Accessibility is the process of creating applications that are usable by everyone, especially focusing on those with disabilities. As web developers, it’s important that we design and build our applications to be usable by everyone, so in today’s episode, we’re joined by Wendy Fox, the design systems lead at LogMeIn, to discuss nine common pitfalls of application accessibility and what you can do to fix them.
- A.D.A. Now!
This month marks the 30th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act, which is considered the most important civil rights law since the 1960s. Through first-person stories, we look back at the making of this movement, the history of how disability came to be seen as a civil rights issue, and what the disability community is still fighting for 30 years later.
- 13 Letters – Introducing 13 Letters: The Accessibility Podcast
- Under Discussion: The Current State of Web Accessibili
- Podcast: Accessibility in government
- Accessibility with Nicolas Steenhout and Christopher Schmitt
- The Universal Page
- Why is digital accessibility so important?
- Website Accessibility and the ADA
- Design Bias is Ruining Accessibility
- Hassell Inclusion Poddcasts
- Accessible Design = Better Design with Derek Featherstone
- #A11y Rules Podcast – Conversations around web accessibility
- IAP Podcasts by Interactive Accessibility
- Web Accessibility Basics
- Simply Accessible Podcasts
- Tenon.io & Web Accessibility
- Web Axe -Practical Web Design Accessibility Tips – Podcast
- Accessibility with Marcy Sutton | The Frontside Podcast
- a11y Cocktail – Front End Happy Hour
- Intro to Accessibility with Stephanie Slattery
- Why Web Accessibility Matters – Rethink.fm
- PEAT Podcasts
Accessibility Podcasts by peatworks.org
- Accessibility and Inclusive Design with Derek Featherstone