Here are some of the Web Accessibility Podcasts from around the web. We tried to collect as many as we can that are relevant & listed them here. Please alert us to any more web accessibility podcasts that need to be added.
- #A11y Rules Podcast – Conversations around web accessibility
- 13 Letters – Introducing 13 Letters: The Accessibility Podcast
- A.D.A. Now!
This month marks the 30th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act, which is considered the most important civil rights law since the 1960s. Through first-person stories, we look back at the making of this movement, the history of how disability came to be seen as a civil rights issue, and what the disability community is still fighting for 30 years later.
- a11y Cocktail – Front End Happy Hour
- A11y: making web accessibility easier | ThoughtWorks
- Accessibility Podcast – Document Accessibility Unraveled
- Accessibility with Marcy Sutton | The Frontside Podcast
- Accessibility with Nicolas Steenhout and Christopher Schmitt
- Accessible Design = Better Design with Derek Featherstone
- Design Bias is Ruining Accessibility
- Digital Accessibility: The People Behind the Progress by Joe Welinske
- Hassell Inclusion Poddcasts
- IAP Podcasts by Interactive Accessibility
- Intro to Accessibility with Stephanie Slattery
- Marcy Sutton on Accessibility and Fighting for Work You Believe In
- Overlays and Plugins Aren’t the Answer to Accessibility | Design Domination
- PEAT Podcasts
Accessibility Podcasts by peatworks.org
- Podcast: Accessibility in government
- Smashing Podcast Episode 35 With Stephanie Stimac & Melanie Richards: What’s Next For HTML Controls?
- State of Web Accessibility, ARIA in HTML, and Missing UI Patterns by The F-word
- Tenon.io & Web Accessibility
- The Accidental Ally
Exploring the power of human connectedness.A place where the accidental allies for Accessibility, Diversity and Inclusion meet to tell their stories. This is a place where we are inspired by each other, a place where we collaborate to create a more inclusive future for our young ones !
- The Clearleft Podcast: Accessibility
- The Universal Page
- Tolu Adegbite’s Podcast on Accessibility Design at Meta
- Under Discussion: The Current State of Web Accessibility
- Web Accessibility — Ladybug Podcast
Accessibility is the process of creating applications that are usable by everyone, especially focusing on those with disabilities. As web developers, it’s important that we design and build our applications to be usable by everyone, so in today’s episode, we’re joined by Wendy Fox, the design systems lead at LogMeIn, to discuss nine common pitfalls of application accessibility and what you can do to fix them.
- Web Axe -Practical Web Design Accessibility Tips – Podcast
- Website Accessibility and the ADA
- Why is digital accessibility so important?
- Why Web Accessibility Matters – Rethink.fm