Here are some of the Web Accessibility Podcasts from around the web. We tried to collect as many as we can that are relevant & listed them here. Please alert us to any more web accessibility podcasts that need to be added.
- A.D.A. Now!
This month marks the 30th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act, which is considered the most important civil rights law since the 1960s. Through first-person stories, we look back at the making of this movement, the history of how disability came to be seen as a civil rights issue, and what the disability community is still fighting for 30 years later.
- 13 Letters – Introducing 13 Letters: The Accessibility Podcast
- Under Discussion: The Current State of Web Accessibili
- Podcast: Accessibility in government
- Accessibility with Nicolas Steenhout and Christopher Schmitt
- The Universal Page
- Why is digital accessibility so important?
- Website Accessibility and the ADA
- Design Bias is Ruining Accessibility
- Hassell Inclusion Poddcasts
- Accessible Design = Better Design with Derek Featherstone
- #A11y Rules Podcast – Conversations around web accessibility
- IAP Podcasts by Interactive Accessibility
- Web Accessibility Basics
- Simply Accessible Podcasts
- Tenon.io & Web Accessibility
- Web Axe -Practical Web Design Accessibility Tips – Podcast
- Accessibility with Marcy Sutton | The Frontside Podcast
- a11y Cocktail – Front End Happy Hour
- Intro to Accessibility with Stephanie Slattery
- Why Web Accessibility Matters – Rethink.fm
- PEAT Podcasts
Accessibility Podcasts by peatworks.org
- Accessibility and Inclusive Design with Derek Featherstone