Employment Type: Contractor, Part-Time, Temporary
Salary: $20 ; Payroll : Hourly
DigitalA11Y is a digital accessibility information hub, we try to keep our content fresh & updated all the time. To achieve this goal from time to time we hire interns & temporary staff to perform various activities on the website like content editing, social media strategy, content marketing, code upgradation & other tasks
Our goal is to achieve WCAG 2.1 compliance on the website, so time to time we also bring in other accessibility audit specialists to perform testing & give us feedback if the content is meeting with accessibility guidelines.
We are looking for experienced Content editors who are responsible for researching, proofreading, and publishing online media.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In-depth understanding of grammar concepts, and the ability to explain them readily and independently while editing documents.
- Edit articles, interviews, reports, white papers and other content deliverables.
- Ability to paraphrase without changing the intended meaning.
- Ability to remove redundancies and write crisp, to-the-point sentences.
- Knowledge of authentic and acceptable media sources for fact checking/cross-checking.
- Ability to address training audiences ranging from 5 to 15 participants, and explain grammar concepts through engaging, interactive tools.
- Offer ideas and views on developing and structuring training modules.
- Ability to multitask and execute projects in an organized manner.
- Ability to capture and share feedback effectively to content teams.
- Team player and, can ably guide juniors or get his/her hands dirty to complete a task Roles and Responsibilities.
- Well versed in MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience in editing business research reports, News articles, Marketing literature, etc.
- Experience in conducting training sessions on English (Business English and otherwise).
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate
- Experience : 3 to 8 yrs.
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
We believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.