Video Content Creator
Employment Type: Contractor, Part-Time, Temporary
Salary: $20 ; Payroll : Hourly
DigitalA11Y is a digital accessibility information hub, we try to keep our content fresh & updated all the time. To achieve this goal from time to time we hire interns & temporary staff to perform various activities on the website like content editing, social media strategy, content marketing, code upgradation & other tasks
Our goal is to achieve WCAG 2.1 compliance on the website, so time to time we also bring in other accessibility audit specialists to perform testing & give us feedback if the content is meeting with accessibility guidelines.
We are looking for video content creator interns for DigitalA11Y who is responsible for creating a final product that is visually stunning and accessible which must meet the objectives of the campaign.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create new video content for YouTube channel and app
- Work on generating exciting and compelling video stories on DigitalA11Y and Web Accessibility related blogs, articles etc.
- Must have good knowledge in Video Making and Video Editing
- Preferred experience in sound editing, visual effects.
- A good creative style and an ability to make videos that should bring director’s vision to life.
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for the work from home job.
- Must have a laptop of their own
- Are available for duration of 4 weeks
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Bachelor’s degree in mass com, marketing, or a relevant field.
- 2 to 4 years work experience is preferred.
We believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.