Social Media Intern
Employment Type: Contractor, Part-Time, Temporary
Salary: $20 ; Payroll : Hourly
DigitalA11Y is a digital accessibility information hub, we try to keep our content fresh & updated all the time. To achieve this goal from time to time we hire interns & temporary staff to perform various activities on the website like content editing, social media strategy, content marketing, code upgradation & other tasks
Our goal is to achieve WCAG 2.1 compliance on the website, so time to time we also bring in other accessibility audit specialists to perform testing & give us feedback if the content is meeting with accessibility guidelines.
We are hiring an aspiring Social Media Inter who is supervised by a manager to help manage and create content for DigitalA11Y’s different social media Assets.
- Marketing and Promoting Website.
- Working on getting Reviews , Ratings , Sign-ups etc.
- Giving Regular Updates of their Work
- Respond to all brand-related queries on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Identify the latest trends and keep an eye out for collaborative opportunities with multiple platforms.
- Ideate social media campaigns and maintain a monthly calendar
- Manage and ace all media buying and influencer marketing efforts
- Ideate content for the blogs, website, emailers, SMS, and social media
- Implement the overall digital marketing strategy under the supervision of the management
- Manage all digital marketing channels and update content on a regular basis
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- High-energy and passion
- Graduate or Undergraduate degree in advertising/marketing, mass media, communication or related field.
- Previous marketing intern experience preferred ( minimum 6 months )
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Quiz participation certificate.
- Best intern of the month.
We believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.