Digital Marketing Intern
Employment Type: Contractor, Part-Time, Temporary
Salary: $20 ; Payroll : Hourly
DigitalA11Y is a digital accessibility information hub, we try to keep our content fresh & updated all the time. To achieve this goal from time to time we hire interns & temporary staff to perform various activities on the website like content editing, social media strategy, content marketing, code upgradation & other tasks
Our goal is to achieve WCAG 2.1 compliance on the website, so time to time we also bring in other accessibility audit specialists to perform testing & give us feedback if the content is meeting with accessibility guidelines.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design social media & email campaigns ideas
- Create images, flyers, videos and illustrations that help to convey a message.
- Content writing for social media posts, promotional emails and blogs
- Plan, design and execute marketing campaign
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Design social media engagement programs
- Design and execute activities to increase visibility and brand awareness
- Basic knowledge of web analysis and google analysis
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- Basic knowledge of web designing , social-media marketing and email marketing
- A good conversationalist
- A strong self-motivated.
- A good team player
- Fast Learner
At the end of three months of internship, the intern will get an Internship Certificate. During the Internship, there will be a review check and based on your performance during internship and final review, interns who display outstanding performance will get an opportunity to join us full- time.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree or Certificate in Digital marketing or a relevant field is an added advantage
- 6 months experience in Digital marketing or a relevant field is an added advantage
We believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.