In a Digital First world, can you afford to leave a Billion+ people with disabilities behind?
No, It’s time to shift to a mindset of Inclusion + Accessibility.
Let’s move towards an Inclusive – India Digital First
What is Inclusive?
Inclusive is a 1-day conference organized by Newz Hook and powered by BarrierBreak where you can learn, share and network with thought leaders and experts focusing on inclusion and accessibility in the Digital First ecosystem.
- When – 14th December 2023
- Where – Hotel Eros, New Delhi
- Duration – 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Agenda – https://newzhook.com/inclusive-agenda/
Listen to inspiring stories that cover a wide range of topics from experts in the inclusion and digital accessibility field and look at them from a broader lens. You don’t just get knowledge to incorporate accessibility and inclusion in your business, but we inspire you to actually do it.
Reserve your Spot – Register now! Use code INCL20 to get a 20% discount. (valid up to 18th November 2023)
We look forward for your participation at Inclusive. Feel free to contact for any queries.
Partners for the event
- Mission Accessibility
- Radio Udaan
- Lainey Feingold is a disability rights lawyer in the United States, an author, and an international speaker. She has worked in the digital accessibility space since 1995. Lainey represents people with disabilities to improve access to websites, mobile applications, kiosks, and other technologies and has worked with dozens of large organizations on accessibility initiatives. Lainey believes that collaboration is the best way to advance digital inclusion for disabled people. She is the author of Structured Negotiation: A Winning Alternative to Lawsuits (2d Edition 2021). Her book shares stories and strategies from more than twenty-five years of collaborations and relationship building to help create an inclusive digital world. More information on Lainey’s website.
- Rajesh Aggarwal Secretary at Government of India, Delhi who is passionate about Accessibility issues, making sure all government websites are accessible to blind, deaf and other persons with various kinds of disabilities, that our buildings and roads are accessible, that our electronic voting machines have Braille stickers, polling booths have ramps for wheelchairs etc.
Panelists and Moderators
- Ajit Narayanan – Senior Staff Engineer, Google
- Balendu Sharma Dadhich – Director- Local Languages & Accessibility, Microsoft
- Avneesh Singh – Chief Operating Officer, DAISY Consortium
- Srinivasu Chakravarthula – Director – Product Accessibility, Freshworks
- Rahul Bajaj – Co-Founder & Non-Executive Director, Mission Accessibility
- Arman Ali – Executive Director at NCPEDP
- Shalini Khanna – Founder Director, NAB India and Chairperson, SCPwD
- Dipendra Manocha – Director Developing Countries Program, Daisy Consortium
- Subhash Chandra Vashishth – Director, CABE Foundation
- Christopher M. Lee – VP and Managing Director, G3ict
- Amar Jain – Co-Founder & Non-Executive Director, Mission Accessibility
- Fahad Lambate – Associate Accessibility Director, BarrierBreak
- Neil Milliken – VP & Global Head of Accessibility & Digital Inclusion at Atos
- Leenika Khattar – Director of DEIB, NASSCOM
- Aradhana Lal -Senior Vice President – Sustainability & ESG, Lemon Tree Hotels
- Monika Singhal –Principal Consultant, Wipro Technologies
- Shashank Kapur – Director – Strategy and Growth, BarrierBreak
- Dr Meenu Bhambhani -Vice President- GIDE, State Street
- Utsav Choudhury – Program Manager, NIUA
- Sushmita Ranjan – Senior Manager, User Interface/ User Experience, Salesforce
- Rahul Gambhir – Digital accessibility specialist Senior Manager, Union Bank of India
- Priti Rohra – Chief Accessibility Officer, BarrierBreak
- Rupmani Chhetri – Co-Founder, SignAble Communications
Mob: +91 9323154315